Agensi Pekerjaan Ryuji Sdn Bhd placed well-selected & well-trained housemaids in your home based on your requirement. The housemaids come from Indonesia & Philippines, who are more Loyalty, Obedience, Willing To Learn from employer and Hardworking. Please do not hesitate to drop us a call for more information, our sale consultances are always ready to help.
Documents required From Immigration
- Latest Original Income Tax Form of husband and wife (Minimum Combine Salary of husband & wife per year: RM36,000 for Indonesian Housemaid & RM 60,000 for Filipino Housemaid) * Latest Original EPF statement if he/she is without BE-Form
- Original letter from the company stating position and the gross salary per year. (Preferably written in Bahasa Malaysia - husband and wife)
- Original 3 months latest pay slip or company letter.
- Copy of husband and wife IC.
- Original Electricity / Telephone Bill - if address differs from NRIC.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate.
- Copy of Children's Birth Certificate.
- Blue colour background passport size photographs-4 pcs each of employer.
- Self-Employed: Copy of Form 9,24 & 49 if appointed Director.
- Medical letter from specialist for parents that are sick, copy of parents' NRIC & employer Birth Certificate.
- Sole proprietor - Copy of Borang B & Borang D
1. Why should I get housemaid from your agency?
Agensi Pekerjaan Ryuji Sdn Bhd is actually applying the concept of personnel consultants for the housemaids who are looking forward to work in Malaysia and for employers who are looking for housemaids. Our objective is to provide the quality housemaid to the suitable employers based on their requirements needed. We assure that our team of consultants are aggressive in their search process and are trained to understand employer's requirements and needed and try to recommend the most suitable housemaids. This is because we are specially trained to offer employers our expertise when positioning the housemaids.
2. What are the unique features in Agensi Pekerjaan Ryuji?
We helps the good employers find the good maids, We helps the good maids get the good employers.
We provide our best services to customers with passionate and responsible because we concern about our customer's satisfaction and always wish to maintain the long good relationship with customers.
3. What is the quality of good housemaids?
A good housemaid should posses the following characteristic: Hardworking, Honest, Helpful, Kind, Smiling, Obedience, Respectful & Co-Operative.
4. How long does it take for me to get the housemaid?
We provide housemaids to the employers within a short period of time. Once you have made the bio data selection of the housemaid, we will collect the requirement documents to process immediately your application to Immigration Malaysia. Your selected maid will arrive around 9 to 12 weeks.
5. What is the cost of hiring a housemaid?
The cost of hiring a housemaid is not fixed. Kindly give us a call to get further information or click our "contact" to drop us your enquiries.